Ad Hoc Business Services, Workshops, Consultations at fixed rates
• Payable in full via EFT prior to service delivery.
Websites and Social Media
• Website hosting services:
o Monthly Clients: Payable in advance on or before the first of each month via EFT on presentation of our invoice.
o Quarterly Clients: Payable in advance on or before the first day of the 3-month period.
o Annual Clients: Payable on the first day of the 12-month period.
o A 30-day calendar months’ notice in writing is required to terminate hosting with Pat Pughe-Parry. Should hosting fees not be paid Pat Pughe-Parry reserves the right to suspend the website with the notice “this website has been suspended due to non-payment” and disable e-mail facilities.
• Website domain registrations and renewals (required annually) will be invoiced at the end of the month in which the domain is registered or renewed, and payment is due on presentation of the invoice.
• Website design and Social Media page set-up require a 50% deposit to start the process. Balance due in full prior to site going live.
• Social Media Management and E-mail marketing contracts are payable on acceptance of the quotation. Initial contracts are for a minimum 3-month period and thereafter on a month to month basis. A 30-day calendar month notice is required from either party to terminate the contract.
• Clients will be required to sign a Retainer agreement which will be issued with the quotation and will set out details of the roles and responsibilities of the client and Pat Pughe-Parry (service provider).
These will be provided on acceptance of our quotation.