This document outlines what I require from you and the process involved in the website creation. It is very much a collaborative process and we need to work together for the best results.
1. To start the process, I require a 50% deposit. The balance is due prior to the site going live. Please provide the details of who is to be invoiced by completing the form which will be sent to you once I receive payment.
2. On receipt of the deposit, I will arrange the domain transfer to my account at Hetzner. I am a reseller for Hetzner and include the hosting and support in my standard website package. You will always retain ownership of your domain name and data.
3. If you prefer to retain the hosting, I will require access to your service provider at server level in order to create databases, manage files, create e-mails, FTP files etc. You will be responsible for hosting fees to to the service provider for the recommended Hosting package for the website. I will charge you a monthly fee for site management, security and stability.
4. I will create a Demo sub-domain for your website which has no associated cost.
5. The entire site will be created on this demo site which you will be able to access via the front end and comment on.
6. Once you are happy, I will transfer it to the main site for final live checking.
7. I will then invoice you for the balance and on receipt of payment submit the site to Google.
8. The site components will be updated weekly and backups taken.
Providing all the information required is supplied timeously and based on my current workload, the site should be live within 2 weeks.
I use DropBox, OneDrive and Google Drive so you can drop files, images, information etc into any one of these and send me the link.
Client is to provide all content and images per the formats below.
Please provide images as high resolution .jpeg or .png.
Files for uploads must be in .pdf format
Videos / Audios: Mp3, Mp4
Content: Client is to provide text content in RTF (rich text) or Word Documents.
NB: The client warrants that they have permission to use all content that is uploaded to the site. Please provide the necessary credit links with images, pdfs, videos, audio where applicable.